Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Girl


I watch you, I want you,

God! if he wanna gimme something , he should have grant –you!



Here I am loving you all over again,

Yes baby , your bad boy forgot all the pain,



Bar.. bar.. Barbie gal, I am your ted,

You are black, you are white, you are my red,



Everyday life is a pearl, if you are the thread

But girl if you are not there, I am really dead



I don’t wanna write about, what you call love

My love is ridiculous baby, but my love is dove



I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, still feel like marijuana on my mind

I close my eyes to see you, ya baby love is blind



I am not Eminem, and m not Justin…

I know you won’t listen to me, I know this’ll go in dustbin



But girl this is for you, this is for you, coz u r my everything,

I can’t forget you like this, m not living on a battery thing



I have brain, I have heart

I don’t do anything, it get automatically start…



People would laugh on me, sayin m a big fool..

My honey , they doesn't matter, there's only your rule



Baby I love you, baby I love you..

Ah ah ah.. I love you..

No baby I love you



© Ravi Khurana

No comments: